yesterday I received a mail from seat24 that etihad airways didn’t accept our request to take our surfboards on the flight from kuala lumpur to denpasar and back. AND… hold on! today I got a mail from air asia that they will suspend their flights from denpasar (bali/indonesia) to clark (philippines) from june 15th on. if there are still seats available, we can MAYBE fly with another airline and they will book it for us or money back. fair enough!
but what to do now really? we can only stay 30 days in bali, no visa extension possible for my bf due to his place of birth. AND WITHOUT OUR BOARDS it makes no sense at all to fly anyway, because we don’t have the money to buy new ones in bali nor do we want to rent and pay for shitty boards when we got amazing (custom) ones back home! AAARGH!!!
Keep your head up, I’m sure everything will work out! Stay positive :)